Business Services – Intermediate Accountant
Prime opportunity for an Intermediate Business Services Accountant to join our team in our Hurstville office.
About the Role
The role provides exposure over a diverse range of clients from small to medium sized businesses and individuals.
- Your primary role will be the preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and BAS for taxpayers including companies, trusts, partnerships, individuals and SMSFs.
- You will also have exposure to audits of Companies and SMSFs.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA or near, with a minimum of 3 years local experience in a Business Services role.
- Excellent presentation and inter personal skills
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Proactive, can-do attitude and with a strong client service ethic
- Familiarity with MYOB AE and BGL preferred
- Team player, committed to supporting team members
- Positive working environment
- Large and varied client base
- Ongoing training and professional development
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com